Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ebay.com

Salam.
what i want to say bout ebay eh?
hehe... let say that this is my very 1st business that i have in real life and have generate real income for me.

i really have interest in doing business online, coz im very homey..hehe... i've try many site, the very 1st is GAF ( Get a freelancer.com), got some money here, but as I didn't have much knowledge bout being a programmer ( im a biologist ..hehe) , it's really hard to get job there.


by then, i know bout ebay. I have read bout ebay n saw some advertisement bout it, but, it never make me want to do that type of bussines. Then, I saw my bf doing it. At 1st i just wait for him to do it first, and see the result,


bout 1-2 month, i can see that ebay can generate money for you. really green money. i decide to join the club , n it just happened really fast.


" Lut, nk wat ebay gak la" i said. and he, " hg nk wat, wat btul2, jgn men2 taw"
and i " okey. nk wat btul la nih."
and him " ader dwet x? "
"ade, 200 ckup nk start? "
" lbih pda ckup, 50 pun ckup"
" jom la, ajar cmne nk wat"
" hehe..jom2.. jom g wat debit card dlu"
" jom"
den, dat nite, i started my very own business.. hehe





0 Comments:

Post a Comment